Tuesday, August 18, 2015

This Week In Hip Hop Awfulness, Week of August 20


Just in case you had never heard the first 6000 times he's mentioned it: 50 Cent once got shot. I think my mother knows this already. 


Hey, look. The ultimate YES album cover/sports car dorm poster.


And the award for Most Literal Album Cover goes to...


I honestly don't know where to begin here. I just didn't realize guys still shaved stripes into their eyebrows. I thought that went the way of Vanilla Ice in "Cool As Ice."


Here's the thing- if you don't call ahead and tell the front desk you want an EARLY CHECK-IN, you're going to be left waiting in the lobby like a plebe.


FKA twigs decided to really go for that booger at the next stop light.


"Hello? Do you know how to use Photoshop? No? Okay."


I can't tell if this is supposed to be that "James Bond" tunnel or if these two assholes are stuck in a clothesdryer.


I'm not a guns expert, but "all I know" is that a semiautomatic weapon doesn't need a scope on it.


The "KISS" font. The literal interpretation of a Jimi Hendrix lyric. I like it!


Jesus rolled dice for your sins?


N⚭.

No comments: