Tuesday, January 14, 2014

EADJ Fashion Roundup: Suspicious Character Edition


IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING. LIKE IF YOU SEE WHAT COULD BE AN OPERATIVE OF A TERRORIST ORGANIZATION LIKE COBRA COMMANDER, PLEASE REPORT IT TO THE POLICE.


I don't want to sound racist, but if you're gonna wear a yarmulke and those 180s ear warmers, why not just cover your entire head with a sombrero?



 High heeled sneakers are wildly impractical, but at least they look great, right? No.





Here a suspicious character, possibly a secret agent or government operative, works on decoding a message.


I used my FBI training to surreptitiously zoom in on what he was holding without being detected, using my "iPhone," I perpetrated like I was talkin'.


What is he holding? Launch codes? A schematic for a maxiumum security alarm system?


Oh. A Sudoku. And an easy one, if you ask me. What kind of government operative can't complete a simple Sudoku? Idiot.


No comments: