1) No, it's just a Broadway show.
2) The father of the young actor who plays Michael Jackson is not nearly the controlling, manipulative, abusive sociopath that the real father
3) NYFD officials are happy to have confirmed that the Lunt-Fontaine Theatre has not been set on fire by this production since week two.
4) Less popular musical numbers in the show include "Du Hast" by Rammstein and "Iris" by Goo Goo Dolls
5) Let's just say that for this guy, there is a mountain high enough to keep him from getting to her. It's called Mount Erectile Dysfunction.
6) The location of the red square on the map is inaccurate. That marks the spot where Times Square hobos take a dump and/or sell churros.
EADJ is proud to announce the upcoming release of the 6 Lies commemorative plates, available only from The Franklin Mint. Each of the six plates will depict a famous lie told by actress Diane Lane in the 2002 movie "Unfaithful." For only $16.99 each, a new plate will be sent to you for the next six months, along with a sterling silver plate stand. Proudly display all 6 lies in your china cabinet!