Thursday, May 9, 2013

Does This Entry Need A Title. I Guess.


Forget Milan. Forget New York. Screw Paris. To hell with London.

All of those cities known for fashion have nothing on Niles, Illinois now that the Bradford Exchange's "I Love My Dog" Crossbody Bag has been announced in the June issue of DogFancy Magazine.


"THE HEIGHT OF FASHION" the press release says. Finely hand-crafted in black faux leather that coordinates beautifully with the dog art and your sweatsuit, the bag has an outside flap pocket with a brown paw print, snap closure and compartments inside for essentials, like photos of your dog and your divorce papers. There's also a zipper pull engraved with the words "I Love My (name of breed)" just in case a casual observer didn't get that you're a bit too much into your dog based on the tacky dog graphic, the paw print, or the way that you don't give a shit when you dress anymore. What happened to you after high school?

No comments: