Monday, May 21, 2007

Administar Wars, Episode 1

Andrew may be sick of it, but people continue to spot and report "Mister Wood," the alleged Shorter, Fatter Version of Scott Peterson.

Matt Webb captured this remarkable shot of Mister Wood this morning before work:


Ryan Boblett eagerly reported his sighting as well. Here is his write-up:
So I rode the elevator with the SFVOSP this morning. (matt webb is my witness. I think he got a pic too)

Here is what I learned:

- The man speaks with a nasty lisp. I'm not accusing him of being, "you know"...but he's not helping his case.

- Intrigued, I jumped off the elevator on 22 to follow him. He works at Adminastar Federal. I think they deal with Medicare.

http://www.adminastar.com/index.html

- He actually noticed me following him so he politely held the door for me. I pretended I was lost and he smiled.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSuper!
rb



Wow. Super big ups for Ryan for almost TRESPASSING for a little info. Ryan wins a Gold Mollusk award and a special notation on the list at the bottom of this page.

This is bordering on harassment.