Tuesday, May 29, 2007

"How I Spent My Holiday Weekend" by Joel's Chimp Servant


The following was submitted later this afternoon from a Compuserve email. All misspellings from the author have been kept intact.

How I spent my holiday wekend

Wekend began as always wiht early awakineng for make break fast. No holadiy weekend for chimp servant when you think about it.

Started macking Western frittata with side of dick (Joels favirote). Went oustide to get morning papper and save Harlem Funriture coupons for myself. Gonna buy that microfiber otomman soon.

Its great wehn Joel eat breafkast becuase he leave me alone and I can read U.S. World and News Report in peace. Also watch some of "Wickedwicked Games." Didnt liek at first but complex sotrylines start to grow on me.

Joel eating barkfast and everyhting going great until bus of cheer leaderhookers breaks down oustide. Joel start barking orders and get bossy to look manly infont of fucking hwores. All for show really cuz he prefer eat dick. Thus the name of blaog right am I kidding people?

Joel force me put on clean tshirt and walk out there to "tend to cheer leaderhookers needs' whcih issentialy means showing them wear in bushs to pee and help them resett travel bingo cards. All you got do is push red plastic thing back! Stupid hookers.

Hookers ask to call for towtuck but Joel is a dick about it. He particulair about hookers in his house (still!) and not want crabs in papa san agian.

Well this end of entry. just wandet to tell myside of the story. I got go to make porkchop sallad for Joel now and check on his ebay stattus.

- Chimp Sevrant

(pictured above, some Yuppie woman is considerate enough to leave the handicapped space available while she shops for accent rugs)

29 comments:

Anonymous said...

This time you've gone too far.

Anonymous said...

Put it back!

Anonymous said...

(please)

Anonymous said...

No way.

Anonymous said...

please.

Anonymous said...

Not a chance.

Anonymous said...

Please!

Anonymous said...

Nada.

Anonymous said...

Pretty please.

Anonymous said...

Nope.

Anonymous said...

With a cherry on top.

Anonymous said...

Whadayasay. Put it back! (please)

Anonymous said...

I'll think about it.

Anonymous said...

No thinking. Just doing.

Anonymous said...

That's how it started in the first place.

Anonymous said...

Oh. I see your point.

Anonymous said...

It's about time.

Anonymous said...

About time for what?

Anonymous said...

The backlander broo-ha-ha!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you serious?

Anonymous said...

I don't know. I need to check with David Estoye.

Anonymous said...

Well check already!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Give me a second.

Anonymous said...

David's in the bathroom.

Anonymous said...

Get him out.

Anonymous said...

I'll see what I can do.

Anonymous said...

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome.

Estoye said...

Are you talking to yourself, crazy man?