Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Lonnie Quinn Shirt Sleeve Index

As a regular viewer of CBS New York Channel 2 News, I've noticed a certain trend with handsome weatherman Lonnie Quinn: when a major storm or meteorological event is about to take place, the condition of Lonnie Quinn's wardrobe is a reliable indicator of how much shit is about to hit the fan. The following is a real-time documentation of how Lonnie Quinn's wardrobe reacted to the events unfolding with Hurricane Sandy in the past week. To help quantify Lonnie Quinn's sartorial decline, we've created a "Quinndex" indicator, which measures in Lonns/hour, or 56 Megahandsomes/Wearhouse.


The hours leading up to Hurricane Sandy were tense and uncertain, and Lonnie Quinn's threads took the brunt of the strain.





Once Sandy had hit, the effect of the subsequent weather on the area was still a major concern. So a sense of order was restored, but things were not quite back to handsome.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi me and my sister are obsessed with lonnie quinn and we are loving ur blog if u can email us back that would be great
@ juicybarbie08@gmail.com

Al Gozinya said...

I woke up the house laughing uncontrollably reading this. Great piece!

Unknown said...

I love me some Lonnie. However I don't like his hair lately. I've always said that he have the SEXIEST HAIR EVER.loved his hair... ESPECIALLY WHEN IT WAS BLOND.now its greyish and doesn't look nice on him Go back to BLOND Lonnie