Monday, November 19, 2012

This Blog Is Presented With Limited Commercial Interruption by Jingos Crackers


Clerk: Boy, I love Jingos! They're like, totally American. Fuck other countries.

Man: I agree! USA all the way! We should bomb those other countries just for not being us!

Woman: Totes! I just want to fly my flag all day and shoot Mexicans! And Irish!

Clerk: LOL. And the French. And the British.

Man: And people from the island of Fiji.

Clerk: I've never even heard of that place, but fuck them, too.

Man and Woman: LOL. USA USA!

All three: USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!


Announcer: Jingos Crackers. Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out.

No comments: