Monday, April 29, 2013

COME BACK KRISTINE

So I turned to Channel 2 News at 6 to watch my favorite anchors- Maurice DuBois (it means 'of wood') and Kristine Johnson- give me the straight poop on the goings on in New York/New Jersey. But I was shocked to see some blonde woman in a cheap party dress sitting there instead of Kristine. WHO IS THIS WOMAN, MAURICE, AND WHY IS SHE USING MY GOOD DISHES??!?!?!??!


"Alice Gainer?!" WHO THE SHIT IS THAT? Did you guys leave the camera on while letting the interns play anchor?


But then I remembered all the times on this blog that I made fun of Kristine Johnson. That must be why she quit. Yes, EADJ is solely responsible for Kristine Johnson's loss and Alice Gainer's gain.




I wish Kristine the best of luck in her secondary career path, posing for stock images:








No comments: