Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Eat A Golden Globes Dick Joel.


(As part of EADJ Guest Writer Week, this entry has been submitted by Larry Liss– for realsy this time.)

In a thinly-veiled attempt to both swallow a few swords and peddle his ineptly-penned TV mini series "Too Many Clowns," Joel showed up at the Golden Globe Awards, mouth wide open. Here's what a few celebs had to say about a dick-eating Joel:

"That laugh will invade my dreams for years to come." –Clint Eastwood

"I get it. Jersey Girl sucked. But it was a fucking masterpiece next to a script about a sad clown that's raised by cyborgs." –Ben Affleck

"(Sigh) He uses way too much teeth." –Leonardo Di Caprio.

"With hard-work and a lot of dick-eating, Joel will make it in this town." –That guy on Grey's Anatomy, who used to be the Karate Kid. I think.

"I don't even have a dick. I don't know why he keeps asking me if he can suck it." Teri Hatcher

(Pictured above, Teri Hatcher: Seriously, I don't have a dick, Joel.)

No comments: