Wednesday, January 10, 2007

***AN EADJ FIRST: CELEBRITY INTERVIEW!!!!***


(Eat a Dick Joel is proud to present an exclusive interview with actress Jessie Ward, who plays Emma Crawford on the MyNetworkTV series "Wicked Wicked Games.")

EADJ: So, Jessie, this is your second soap opera...

Jessie: Daytime drama. We prefer to call them daytime dramas.

EADJ: Okay, this is your second daytime drama. How is this one different?

Jessie: Well, it's more about character in this series. We all play over-the-top roles here, since it's a supernatural-based storyline, but there is more emphasis on building a part. I think it's fun to be big and have permission to take your acting ability and be as big as possible with it. So this is great.

EADJ: I see.

Jessie: And since this isn't based on any written work, it's up to the actors to establish and create their character from the ground up.

EADJ: Wow.

Waiter: Uh, excuse me...

Jessie: Yes?

Waiter: Hi, do you mind if we move you guys over to the next table?

Jessie: What? Why?

Waiter: Well, you are both sitting at a four-seater, and a party of four has just come in.

Jessie: (flustered) Then why did you seat us here?

EADJ: Uh, we're trying to conduct an interview here...

Waiter: We really need the space...

Jessie: You can't just seat us here and then move us over right after we got our entrees! This is ridiculous!

EADJ: So what's it like working with Tatum O'Neal?

Jessie: Why don't you just move those two little tables over to seat the four?

Waiter: But those are in two different zones, and I can't...

Jessie: I want to speak to your manager.

EADJ: (stares at notepad)

Jessie: Let me speak to your manager.

Waiter: Shit. I gotta go. (runs with other waiters onto the bar)

Group of 12 waiters on top of the bar: (singing) We go to-gether, like rama lama lama, ke ding a de dinga a dong...

Jessie: Christ. Why did you choose Ed Debevic's, anyway?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

goal!

First, when there's nothing but a slow glowing dream
That your fear seems to hide deep inside your mind
All alone I have cried silent tears full of pride
In a world made of steel, made of stone

Well I hear the music, close my eyes, feel the rhythm
Wrap around, take a hold of my heart

[Chorus:]
What a feeling, bein's believin'
I can't have it all, now I'm dancin' for my life
Take your passion, and make it happen
Pictures come alive, you can dance right through your life

[Solo]

Now I hear the music, close my eyes, I am rhythm
In a flash it takes hold of my heart

[chorus (with ... "now I'm dancing through my life")]

What a feeling

What a feeling (I am music now), bein's believin' (I am rhythm now)
Pictures come alive, you can dance right through your life
What a feeling (I can really have it all)
What a feeling (Pictures come alive when I call)
I can have it all (I can really have it all)
Have it all (Pictures come alive when I call)
(call, call, call, call, what a feeling) I can have it all
(Bein's believin') bein's believin'
(Take your passion, make it happen) make it happen
(What a feeling) what a feeling... [to fade]

Estoye said...

Somebody's awake!

Anonymous said...

oops. It was the chords I was supposed to learn, not the words.