Monday, August 9, 2021

And Now, Vince's Uncle Roberto On How To Spot A Fake N95 Mask


The CDC warns that up to 60% of N95 masks on the market are fakes and are not up to federal quality standards. Here's how to tell if a mask sold as an N95 is legitimate:

1) The listing is misspelled or uses poor grammar

2) The seller is listed as "Sexybitch788Suckaz"

3) Real N95 masks always have the manufacturer name, NIOSH (Occupational Safety and Health) written on it, the model and a TC number which is the number issued to the manufacturer from NIOSH.

4) The seller accepts Visa, Mastercard and "back rubs" as payment

And speaking of back rubs, I once drove an older woman in my limo, and she somehow thought that I came with the fare she paid– like she could take advantage of me sexually. I dropped her off at the corner.

Stay safe, kids!

No comments: