Wednesday, April 28, 2021

This Is Racist, Right?

Spotted in Oakland, CA: 


A BLM sign left in a parked car. That's racist, right? Because that assumes people breaking into your car are probably black, right? Or that Black Lives Matter folk are rioters and looters. The sign is like, "Hey I'm one of you. So don't burgle my shit." It certainly isn't a delivery sign for a messenger, delivering Bacon Lettuce & Mozzarella sandwiches (which oddly sounds delicious, now that I mention it). 

And I really doubt this car belongs TO a BLM organizer, letting others know this is where they're supposed to park while they meet at the nearby VFW. Seems odd. No, I'm going back to the idea that this was some supposedly-woke Chad or Karen putting it on their dash so the scary brown people don't break in and raid their Hoobastank CDs.

Like, fuck your precious Mini Cooper, either way.

No comments: