Friday, April 9, 2021

A Few More Mall Kiosks And What Their Attendants Are Probably Thinking


Jordan at the Otto Cases kiosk in the Manchester Square Shopping Center in Manchester Square, VT 

• That bitch at Auntie Anne's never gives me free pretzels.
• Every time I see someone walking around with a phone without a case, I go into a BLIND RAGE
• And to think, Mom considers me the *successful* brother. LOL


Daniel at the VR360 kiosk in the Ashland Plaza Mall in Ashland, OR

• I bet I could orgasm without touching myself
• Is Sherri Shepherd from "The View" single?
• Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck



Trish and Gail at the Got Candy? kiosk in the Fayette Mall in Lexington, KY

• I could totally steal her man. (Trish)
• I could totally steal her man. (Gail)
• Old people shouldn't drive.

No comments: