Wednesday, April 14, 2021

H.R. Would Like A Word With You


Hi. I know I don't pop by your office very often, but I just wanted to know if you had some time this week for a quick meeting at my office? If not this week, then maybe next week?

No, you're not in any trouble or anything, haha. God forbid, right? No, the reason I need you to come by is just for some routine, procedural stuff. Nothing to get alarmed about or any reason to call your lawyer over. Yet. Kidding! LOL

But yeah. If you could find some time–like an hour, maybe?–to come by and close the door and have a talk with Gina and me, then hopefully we can get to the bottom of what we've been hearing. What? What have we been hearing? It's nothing, really. Nothing we can discuss out here in the open, anyway! LOL. But let's pencil you in for Tuesday 9am.

So, yeah. Just put that in your calendar, and we'll be sure to see you bright and early on Tuesday, 'kay? Have a good rest of your day, and don't talk to any of your co-workers about this, even if you hear something about it on the news tonight. Great!

No comments: