Tuesday, May 30, 2017

This Week In Hip Hop Awfulness


I feel ya, Young Chop. At the pool, everybody asks you to do a cannonball.


Def Leppard font, check. Miniature booty girls, check. Throne from old 1980 Buck Rogers episode "Ardala Returns," check.


Nothing flat here, amirite?


I'm so confused by this that it makes me want to lie down and think about why I've been blogging for over a decade. Okay, pass. PASS.


Two bucks says there's gunshot sound effects between and during every track on this.


Put a cowboy hat and some Daisy Dukes on her, and you've got a honky tonk chart topper there.


I appreciate the Snoop Dogg "Doggystyle" homage more than the obvious Trump-bashing, actually.




Not sure why rappers are still referencing a cartoon that was started IN 1989, but they continue to do so. Maybe it's because Bart's so easy to draw?


Ah, finally, a borrowed reference from a Fox cartoon started more recently, like 1997.



Actual exchange with an Amazon Echo:

"Alexa, play Icytwat."
"That's so nice. Just tell me what you'd like me to do, and I'll try to help."




T-Wayne? Twayne? Tayne?

No comments: