Friday, March 17, 2017

How About Some Death Star Tea Pot Puns? Hey, Why Not.

I got an email from Thinkgeek.com advertising this terrifying yet comforting Death Star tea pot set.


Now, I know lots of Imperial officers spoke the Queen's English, but I had no idea they actually broke for tea time! Here now are a bunch of strained Star Wars/teapot puns we had lying around:

• Oolong time ago in a galaxy far, far away

• "Red Zinger, standing by"

• C-3PEKOE

• "Well, the Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it infuses the galaxy together."

• The spice mines of Kettle

• ♫ Here is my handle, and here is my super laser focus lens ♫

• "Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational ...uh, tea kettle."

• "Earl Grey Tea, hot!" (whoops, wrong franchise)

• Knights Of The Old Republic (of Tea)

• "Many Bothans died to bring us this tea."

• "I have a really bad Darjeeling about this."

No comments: