I got an email from Thinkgeek.com advertising this terrifying yet comforting Death Star tea pot set.
Now, I know lots of Imperial officers spoke the Queen's English, but I had no idea they actually broke for tea time! Here now are a bunch of strained Star Wars/teapot puns we had lying around:
• Oolong time ago in a galaxy far, far away
• "Red Zinger, standing by"
• "Well, the Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us; it infuses the galaxy together."
• ♫ Here is my handle, and here is my super laser focus lens ♫
• "Now witness the firepower of this fully armed and operational ...uh, tea kettle."
• "Earl Grey Tea, hot!" (whoops, wrong franchise)
• Knights Of The Old Republic (of Tea)
• "Many Bothans died to bring us this tea."
• "I have a really bad Darjeeling about this."