Thursday, February 23, 2017

A Few More Mall Kiosks And What Their Attendants Are Probably Thinking


The following is what Christian at the Cell-Fun kiosk in Minot, North Dakota was thinking about:

• I can't believe I get paid to surf on Yahoo.
• I am so lonely, actually.
• That nerdy sister from "Modern Family" has a rack, hasn't she?


The following is what Trent at the Custom You Always kiosk in Provo, Utah was thinking about:

• I can't decide if I'm a tit man, an ass man, or a dick man
• I wish they'd make Nutty Buddies but without the nuts, cuz I'm allergic
• I just sharted, but I only have 3 more hours till I have to clock out.


The following is what Emilio at the Repair Screenz Explosion kiosk in Jonesboro, Arkansas was thinking about:

• FUCK, where is my wallet???!!!
• Did one of those kids who walked by pick my goddamned pocket???!!!! I'll KILL THEM!!!!
• Oh, there it is. Other pocket. :)


The following is what Saanvi at the Carved Edge kiosk in Auburn Hills, Michigan was thinking about:

• Am I going crazy, or are there swastikas in the carpet?
• I definitely need to keep an eye on the merchandise- otherwise someone might steal all of it, and that's gotta be worth about $23.
• I poisoned the box of Munchkins in the break room fridge to catch the lunch thief. NOW I WAIT.


The following is what Hilary at the Exotic Stones LLC kiosk in Delray Beach, Florida was thinking about:

• In front of a Kay Jewelers is a pretty dumb place to have an exotic stones kiosk, if you ask me.
• I'll always regret stabbing my junior prom date. Poor Thad... Chad?
• I bet there's enough storage room under here to take a long nap in.


 The following is what Takeo at the Must Relax Massage kiosk in Martinsburg, West Virginia was thinking about (around 2pm):

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
• Charlotte McKinney
• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz




The following is what Evelyn at the PUSSY HO BITCHEZ kiosk in Milford, Delaware was thinking about:

• They should really consider changing the name of this kiosk.
• There really is no need for such a vulgar business name. It's hurting sales.
• I should tell Betty.




 The following is what Takeo at the Must Relax Massage kiosk in Martinsburg, West Virginia was thinking about (around 4:30pm):

• Ah! I am so relaxed and well rested!
• I hope I didn't miss any potential clients during my little nap there, heh heh.
• Charlotte McKinney really does have an amazing rack.


 The following is what Bruce at the Lug Along Luggage kiosk in Danvers, Massachusetts was thinking about:

• This is nice. I get to own my own business and dictate my own hours here.
• The atmosphere is so relaxing, and I get to sit the entire time!
• Which one of these cases had the heroin in it, again? I should make a mental note.




 The following is what Gladys at the Royal Sheets kiosk in Elizabeth, New Jersey was thinking about:

• I can't stop watching "Big Bang Theory," and yet I hate everyone on that show.
• Chicken fried steak. Who the shit invented that? Morons.
• I bet if I bounced my leg enough, I could achieve orgasm right here.

No comments: