1) It's not actually real racing between the two lines. Zipline #2 drags like a burro with a club foot.
2) That is what a thumbs up under extreme duress looks like.
3) Kittatinny is known for their canoes, so why not trust your life to them making an extra buck with a steel cable and a harness with wheels? Same thing, right?
4) They wanted to say "shit," but thought "zip" was cuter. "Shit" would've been cuter.
5) You are not required to heil the Fuhrer while riding, but you are allowed to.
6) "Reservations recommended, walk ins welcome?" Well, which is it? What kind of passive aggressive parenting is going on here?
EADJ and the National College Greek Council are proud to announce the opening of the very first chapter of the Six Liesa Tolda fraternity on the campus of the University of Kansas. The "6LT" house is located on the corner of W 15th and Vermont Street, between the Kappa Alpha Theta and Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority houses. The house has rooms for over 30 fraternity brothers and features 3 shared bathrooms and a basement meeting room.