Thursday, February 4, 2016

This Week In Hip Hop Awfulness


"Bachelor Number 5, if I were a wheelbarrow and you were a gardener, what would you do to me?"


Boogie Loc instantly regretted wearing the 150 lb medallion with his name and album title on it.


"A giant crying man standing right behind me. Yeah, right!"


See, this is what happens when you try to make soup without reading the instructions.


See, this is what happens when you take the art class in shading but skip anatomy.


"Why do we need to say grace? I'm right here."


"PAY TRIBUTE TO THIS RECESS' REIGNING TETHERBALL CHAMPION"


At first I was bummed that this was just the shot of some guy's head. Then I realized it was a tarantula crawling back there! Then I looked closer and realized it was just some guy's head again.


This album cover just made Neil Degrasse Tyson's head implode.

No comments: