Thursday, October 8, 2015

An Imagined Conversation

A flyer found in South Orange, NJ:



"Okay, that was a decent pose. I think we got it, Andy. That's a wrap!"
"No, wait a minute. I got an idea."
"Uh, what are you doing, Andy?"
"Something different. Something that separates Shadow Yoga from your Johnny Come Lately yoga joints. Let's not go with Downward Dog for our flyer photo. Watch this!"
(Howard contorts himself)
"Whoa."
"I know, right? Awesome, right?"
"Uh, no."
"I call it the 'Shadow Zephyr!' And it's for advanced yoga masters only!"
"I wouldn't necessarily call that a flattering pose, Andy."
"Oh, to hell with flattering. This is next level yoga!"
"So you want to recruit middle aged housewives in South Orange to do next level yoga, Andy."
"Will you take the picture already, Donovan? This hurts like a motherfucker!"

No comments: