Thursday, September 24, 2009

To The Guy Leaning With His Full Back On the Pole in the Subway


Hey.

Wassup man.

Look, this subway car is kind of getting crowded, and I since neither of us could find a seat, it looks like we're both in the same boat (or same subway train, to be literal LOL!).

But seriously. This train makes some pretty sharp turns and unexpected, jerky stops, so maybe if you could get that pole from between your butt cheeks, I could grab onto something to steady myself. No, not your butt cheeks- I wanted to grab the pole. Don't flatter yourself. I'm like, married.

It's really irritating that you're so lazy that you have to slump against a subway pole like that. Plus, it really leaves a poor impression on the ladies that you don't carry yourself a certain way. Who knows; maybe you're gay? Well, it still applies to impressing the fellows.

And I guess you're not an avid reader of this blog, because an old July entry from 2007 sort of covered this topic already.


But in all seriousness, fucking move.

No comments: