Monday, June 2, 2008

Jerald Controversy, Part II


In response to Tom's bristling remark from the previous entry, Andrew admitted that taking a Jerald tribute photo was indeed more difficult to pull off. He mentioned that last weekend, he had actually attempted to take one but broke a glass candle holder in the process:
"Yep. Sat my camera on it to try to take a timer photo."

Tom's response:
"It's karma. The universe will not allow Jerald's image to be duplicated haphazardly."

In related Jerald Johnson news, since posting my tribute photo on my WAYN profile page, three people have viewed it!


Tragically, none of them were Jerald himself.


Stay tuned for more news on this extremely important, infinitely fresh subject.

4 comments:

Sir Smellsalot said...

Wow, I can't believe WAYN shows who viewed your profile. How's a man to stalk in private?

Estoye said...

Stang Girl totally wants me.

Sir Smellsalot said...

Who wouldn't with your hot, Jeraldesque profile photograph picture.

Anonymous said...

I want to jump Jerald's poppin and moppin bones.