Friday, September 28, 2007

Smecial Dreams Entry!

"I had a dream last night that Jen Stankovic was a fire marshall and she was leading a bunch of people downstairs...Weird."
-Michelle Litos

"I had a dream last night that Marshall was yelling at me. Jesus."
-Andrew Gall

"Ranee Wu had a dream about me in a thong. HOT."
-David Estoye

"I had a dream about John Carstens criticizing my ceilings."
-Marshall Ross

"I have never seen the Shorter Fatter Version of Scott Peterson."
-Vince Soliven

(pictured above, while Vince tries to decide between chicken and barbacoa burrito bowls for the 800th time, I'm wondering what would wash down goat curry best.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks good enough to drink. just like the new kitchen sink. holla to my brothas. woot woot. hoot de hoot. party in the toot. luke! luke! and noel's dreams are of ivy colored fields of rose water dishes in the smooth terine of a shark fin soup eaten out the back of david's hot little coupe. de ville. cc de ville. see the devil. i did. last night brothas and sistas. this morning misses and mistas. and now. oh no! nowwww.

Estoye said...

Oh, Amy Burkhardt, you are a treasure!

Anonymous said...

a treasure trove. just like carl rove.

Anonymous said...

now come over here and tell me hello. while enjoying a bowl of jello. peanut punch flavor. like jessice riding the 77 bus west down belmont to the game perhapsadoodle. who she with. tsfvosp. not a chance. not a chance in c-k one. c-k two. c-k blue. or c-k you. french connection got a good one too. a good one two. like a punch. like a peanut punch. booya brotha. boo ya.