Friday, September 7, 2007

Bouncy Bouncy Sexy Time.


The following is an account of an actual encounter between Joel and a Los Angeles policeman:

COP: License and registration.

JOEL: What?

COP: License and registration, please.

JOEL: Have I done something?

COP: Do you know why I've stopped you sir?

JOEL: You didn't. I was parked here.

COP: (pause) Oh.

(awkward pause)

COP: Do you know why I'm talking to you?

JOEL: No, why?

COP: Because you're parked in a loading zone.

(writes ticket, hands to Joel)

JOEL: Is parking the jurisdiction of Highway Patrol?

COP: Hmm. Probably.

JOEL: Why did you check the box that said "Speeding in a school zone?"

COP: It's the only one that said "zone."

JOEL: It's 6 points on my license and $500.

COP: Hey, is that a Meximelt you're eating?

JOEL: Why do you have your penis out?

(pictured above, the latest nonexercise-nonclass taught at Crunch)

No comments: