Thursday, September 27, 2007

A report from EADJ West


The following entry has been submitted by Andrew Gall:

I spent this past week traveling from Chicago to Seattle for my new job. My dad flew out to help me move. On the way, we had a variety of spirited discussions, including the conspiracy theory flick Zeitgeist, good hamburgers, and why a large styrofoam cooler is always a good idea, even if it takes up more space in the car than your computer and box of socks. Naturally, discussion turned to Joel and his dick-eating ability at some point. I eased the EADJ phenomenon into conversation casually, wondering what, if anything, my dad's first impressions would be.

A quote:

"A blog about someone named Joel eating dick? I'm pretty sure I wouldn't want to read that."

Well, so much for wondering.

Other choice anecdotes included my dad calling a fly an asshole, blow-drying his hair (he's bald) and wearing Axe. I also discovered that he has Patrick Swayze's "She's like the wind" on his Ipod. He was very defensive about this. Overall, it was a solid bonding experience, and we made it to Seattle in one piece.

Another quote, this one about Al Green:

"Boy did he sweat a lot."

Indeed.

(pictured above, those dang Chicago college kids are at it again)

No comments: