Friday, September 10, 2021

And Now, Vince's Uncle Roberto On How To Clean Your Oven In 8 Simple Steps


Oven cleaning can be a chore. But instead of chemical oven cleaners, here's a more natural, painless way to get the job done:

1) Make sure your oven is switched off and cooled down.

2) Mix your own cleaning solution with baking soda and water.

3) Cover the oven in the cleaning paste.

4) Let it sit overnight.

5) Wipe down the oven. 

6) Spray it with vinegar.

7) Wipe down the oven one last time.

8) Replace the oven racks.

And speaking of racks, I have never needed luggage racks on top of my limo because the trunk space is huge. But this one time I picked up a big family at the airport, and they brought THIRTY EIGHT pieces of luggage and didn't want any in their seating area. I ended up filling my passenger seat so high I could barely see the rear view mirror!

Stay safe, kids!

No comments: