Thursday, September 16, 2021

EADJ Pun Police: Kid Kop Edition


I'm Sergeant Tobey Haskins and I'm here to round up all the bad pun suspects and throw 'em in a jail! You better watch out with your dumb wordplays, criminals!


"Now screaming?" It's not too bad, plus it fits the content. I'll let them off with a warning."


"Bin There Dump That?" That's a very punny title. I sentence you to 5 minutes in my treehouse jail with NO Kool-Aid privileges! Watch yourself next time."


"As Gouda As It Gets?! Oh this is AWFUL. I know what gouda cheese is, because my mom let me taste some at Aunt Eunice's dinner party. I didn't like it, just like I DON'T LIKE THIS BAD PUN. Everybody gets a bonk on the head from my nightstick. JUSTICE WILL BE DONE."


"Calling all cars! Calling all cars! I need backup at the gift card section of Barnes and Noble! Officer has been exposed to THREE very bad puns and we need backup! Bring the SWAT team and shoot on sight! Surround the store and surrounding buildings for a 3 block radius. BRING EVERYONE!"

No comments: