1) The dance room isn't actually interactive. The stupid lights will blink and flash whether you dance or not. A ripoff, really.
2) Not the weirdest place on the Wharf. The weirdest place on the Wharf is actually a section of sidewalk where some guy hiding as a bush scares the shit out of tourists and then asks for change.
3) "Tattoos cover 95% of my body!" Not true. I dated her, and it's a mere 93%. I measured it.
4) "Made entirely of CAR PARTS." False. There are clearly minivan, delivery truck, and hybrid crossover parts in there.
5) Times up. You're too old to breakdance.
6) "Odditorium, San Francisco." Redundant.
Bath & Body Works and Six Lies LLC are proud to announce the official 6 Lies Told aloe vera facial youth cream, now available in all Bath & Body Works locations, except Idaho. Restore firmness, heal sun damage, increase hydration, erase wrinkles, smooth texture, nourish at the dermal layer, minimize irritation, increase skin brightness and even out skin tone. Everything that you ever wanted in an anti aging wrinkle treatment daily moisture product has been added at maximum percentage for guaranteed potency, purity, efficacy, and profound results. And that's no "lie!"