Monday, September 26, 2016

This Week In Hip Hop Awfulness


Yes, but where is the long form certificate, Boaz?!


I don't have much to say about this one except it better fucking rhyme.


"Drillary Clinton?" On blue lipsticks? Even if you had an explanation handy, I wouldn't want to hear it.


Look, someone took one of those faxes that old people used to send each other to hang on their office walls (like that frog choking the crane trying to eat him: "NEVER GIVE UP") and turned it into a mixtape cover.


I dunno. Any Teen Wolf loses cred with me the moment he starts drinking "purp."


"I am a beautiful flower and I do not give a fuck."


Xanax giving the middle finger. Jax Briggs and Raiden from Mortal Combat. Intoxicated cartoon stars. No change on this one. 10++


WHY TRY IF KANYE DOESN'T


One thing the Maryland DMV really hates- people who burn the popcorn in the break room microwave.


SkippA dA FlippA is tellin yA he's not good with his Rs.


That time we got bored and sat on miniature shit.


I hear that wooden plank spits some serious bars.


Either this guy is stuck in a Hype Williams video from the 90s or he's looking forward to "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story."

No comments: