Wednesday, January 21, 2015

This Week In Hip Hop Awfulness


Step right up, three tries for a dollar! Drop a rose petal in the cleavage, win a giant teddy bear!


The real reason the Swedish Chef had "real" hands.


There was a time that Ice Cube could give good "hard" look. Now he just looks constipated.


And Joel Ortiz is in the stall right next to Cube.


Shut Da F Up & Pay the Album Cover Artist the Five Dollas Already


You might want to consider changing your name these days. "Rebel Soul" doesn't fly in many communities. 


When making a wish, Scotty ATL wasn't specific enough about what "island" he wanted to relax on.


Dude. Those nails are BEYOND DISGUSTING. I don't care how much gold you can afford–I am NOT sharing my popcorn with you, Trinidad James.


I wish I could remotely open that sunroof and make him disappear.


Neat. Way to reference a 24 year old movie.

No comments: