Thursday, January 29, 2015

From a Dumb Commercial

EDITOR'S NOTE: The reason that I'm posting this now is that I no longer work at the ad agency that created this commercial.


"Hello, Enterprise Rent-A-Car? Can you pick me up? I'm at a repair shop. And I know this because there's this gigantic sign saying REPAIR SHOP inside the shop, almost in the mechanic's way. Why do they have such a big, obvious sign?"


"Hello, hysterical woman. Yes, I personally will pick you up. My name's Brad. I've got a waterbed at my apartment."


"So you just came here to fuck me?"
"Good God, that is a huge fucking sign."

1 comment:

ethel merman said...

Well... I know there are men there looking at a car's engine inside a building. At first, I was like, what's a car doing inside a bakery? Then I saw "Repair Shop" and I thought, "What's a car doing in a shoe repair shop?" They better redo the commercial and make the sign read "Auto Repair Shop (Not Shoe Repair Shop)."