Tuesday, January 13, 2015

More Dialogue From Movies I Haven't Seen

I have seen a lot of movies. A LOT. Yes, even "Zombeavers." But I ain't seen these yet. Here's what I imagine their characters saying:


Jennifer Lopez voiceover: "This is my life. This is who I am. This is my story, told for the first time. This is the real me, not the lies that the tabloids tell, but the lies my publicists tell."


Steven: "Excuse me, front desk, can I get a bucket of ice for myAAAAAAAAUUHHHHHHHH!"



Liam Neeson: "Jenny? Jenny? Where are you?"


Liam Neeson: "Well, I'm glad to have you back home, Jenny. Jenny? Are you there? Yoo hoo!"



Liam Neeson: "Jenny. Seriously, where the fuck do you keep running off to?"


"Hey, Dad. I'm Iron Man."
"What in the sam shit are you talking about, boy?"


Gerard Depardieu: "Get owff MAH prow-pair-TEE!"

No comments: