Monday, April 14, 2014

An Imagined Conversation

The following is a continuation of a previous imagined conversation:


"Mike, I'm scared. I'm trying to walk to you, but I think I"m going in circles!"

"Where are you now, Sandy?"

"I'm at the Party Center."

"Well, shit, now I'm at the Snack Station. How did I not pass you?"



"There must be multiple ways to get there, Mike."

"Are you still there at the Party Center? I think I see it now."

"No, I'm now at the Battery Center."



"Battery Center?! Where the hell is that?! I'm now at the Video Center. Who knows how far those two are from each other. Jesus. Should we meet back at the Snack Station, or do you want to come to me?"

"I'm so tired, Mike. I think I might lie down and sleep for a while."

"NO, SANDY! IF YOU SLEEP, YOU DIE!!!!! SAAAAAAANDY!!!"

No comments: