Wednesday, April 16, 2014

A Google+ Bonus

I made the mistake of joining Google+, and so far the benefits of this have escaped me. Until today.

I noticed something in my Google+ notices, and opened it up to find THIS:

What the fartshit? Well, you regular EADJ readers might notice that photo was from an April 1 entry named "On The Next Episode of the Lifetime Original Series 'Walkway To Parking.'"


This was Google+'s attempt at some April Fool's humor by having David Hasselhoff photobomb any photos you had uploaded that day. And I gotta say, he actually completes the tableau quite nicely. Melissa Joan Hart is essentially in the same celebrity wheel house as the Hoff. And both wish it were 1993 again when they could score a table at Sardi's.



Two interesting things I noticed from this new photo's data:

• my shit low res image is now a wondrous 1600 x 1200 wallpaper, suitable for YOUR COMPUTER NOW

• the meta-data on the Photoshopped-and-then-photobombed image STILL contained the correct information about the camera I used to shoot the background photo. Frightening!

No comments: