Thursday, May 24, 2012

So How Did Tara Do?

"Vipers" was bad. I think everyone involved in the entire pre-production, production, post-production, and marketing of the film knew that. It was never going to run against "Albert Nobbs" or "The Tree of Life," and its premise was about as unremarkable as its main star, a still-pretty but past-her-prime, C-level actress who can't really act. So I went into this one with low expectations and found that it was actually pretty fun making fun of it.

(Click to enlarge)

For that reason alone I placed "Vipers" in the more favorable half of the EADJ Crappinuum. The movie-watching experience was actually not like shoving pine cones in my butthole or stabbing my eye sockets with steak knives. Or stabbing my butthole with steak cones. What is the matter with me.

No comments: