Thursday, May 3, 2012

An Imagined Conversation



"Oh, Casey, it is sooo hot at this construction site!"
"I know, right, Kassy? We're just two hot, sweaty construction workers! Why don't you take off your shirt?"
"Mmmmm! Feels so good on my chest!"
"Yeahhh. Look how the sweat is just beading off your breasts. Mmmm. Now help me hang this dry wall over here."
"Sure. We can hang it, sexylike."
"(purrs) Get that side while I pick up this end!"
"'End!' I see what you did there, bad girl!"
"Yeah! No hold it there by that stud while I get this naughty, naughty nail gun to nail it good."
"You are soooo bad!'
"Aren't I? I just..."
(accidentally pulls nail gun trigger)
"AHHHHH! MY EYE!"
"Omigod! What happened?!"
"YOU JUST SHOT A NAIL INTO MY EYE, YOU BITCH!"
"Wait a minute. Why weren't you wearing eye protection?"
"FUCK YOU, BITCH! I CAN'T SEE! AAAHHHHH!!! AAAAAAHHHH!!! IT HURTS!"
"You know, eye protection is standard at all construction sites. There's no need to get snippy with me all of a sudden."
"SNIPPY MY EYE, YOU FUCK!!! MY GOD, THERE'S SO MUCH BLOOD!!!! HELP ME!!!! AAAHHHHHHHHH!"
"Wait, are you not wearing your work gloves either? Are you even union?"

No comments: