Thursday, June 30, 2011

What the Shitfuck

So the other week I had to move some shrubs from one part of my yard into some planters. The planters look great now.


But the mass of torn up yard where they were looks like ass.


That's easily remedied by a quick trip to the Home Depot garden center to pick up some sod. Easy enough. But what is interesting is what I found amongst the old dirt:


#@$% autofocus!


I think this is some sort of pet treat ball. It's rubber on the outside with a little loose doohickey inside.


And what is this, an old horse stirrup? (A few minutes later I realized it was actually the brake for a 10 speed bicycle. Duh.)

Why is this shit buried in the backyard under shrubbery? If I dig deeper, will I find a rusty bike and a ferret skeleton? The previous owner to my house must have been some sort of junkyard voodoo wizard.

No comments: