Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Quick Note From The Guy Knitting On The Subway


Yeah, I knit. So what? I'm damn good at it, too. Not that just your basic continental stitch method, either. That scene's for the hipsters who just took up "urban knitting" after reading that TIME Magazine article. So pitiful. No, I'm talking about using circular needles, colorwork, lace, cabling, entrelac and mathematical knitting. See, I'm talking the serious stuff, here.


Yeah, this muffler's really starting to look good. Can those scenesters knock one of these babies out in 2 hours like I do? I think not, friend.


Sure, maybe I get a few stares and all, but after the initial shock that a tough guy like me can knit wears off, they come to admire the craftmanship and care I bring into whatever I'm working on... OH SHIT. That was my stop. Man...

No comments: