Monday, May 12, 2008

OMG! JERALD JOHNSON MAKES CONTACT!!!


In a move that will send shockwaves throughout the online community and blogosphere, EADJ is proud to report that the elusive Jerald Johnson has not only recently contacted Tom Weingard, but David Estoye as well.


And not only has he added me as a friend, he has requested that I fill in a section called "The best thing about Jerald is..."


Here's what I wrote:

"If you were to ask me the best thing about Jerald Johnson, I would say it is that the man is stylish. Even when mopping a tile patio (an extremely rare thing in New York, United States) he has enough sense of style to pop the collar of his Structure polo shirt. I mean, just because you have to do menial labor doesn't mean you can't be pimpin, too. And judging from the photo, he is thorough enough in his task to sweep beforehand. Jerald is one severely neat dude."



No comments: