Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Smecial Dreams Interpretations Entry!


"I dreamed last night that I was working at C-K again, and Marshall called me personally to ask me to come back but said I had to respond quickly if I wanted the job."

-Andrew Gall


----------


What could Andrew's dream mean? We asked some experts:

"Andrew’s latent homosexual attraction to Marshall is once again rearing its ugly head in his dreams." -M. Litos

"Mommy issues." -L. Liss

"I think Andrew is suppressing a desire to return to C-K, as well as a desire to vigorously make out with this Marshall lady. But I sense that his present circumstances are better for him in the long run, as suggested by the ultimatum laid upon him and the fact that Ms. Marshall is apparently a man." -T. Weingard

"Andrew clearly had fried chicken flavored Rosatti's pizza prior to bedtime." -N. Baker

"He struggles with many important decisions in his life and is not sure of his current path."
- B. Sherman

"Hmmmm...if he's already back at C-K working, then Marshall's request to "come back" must refer to something other than work... What kind of "job" was Marshall offering? I'm not suggesting anything lurid, but actually I am Andrew wants his penis inside Marshall's mouth." -J. Thomas


BONUS: Raven Symone's iTunes Playlist!

No comments: