Friday, April 18, 2008

So Many Questions.



1) Does my Dad read any of his caps before leaving the house?

2) If he does, is Dad a fan of Hootie & The Blowfish?

3) Which does he like better, "Let Her Cry" or "I Only Wanna Be With You?"

4) Did Hootie & The Blowfish really come out 10 years ago?

5) Hootie & The Blowfish are still together?

6) Where in the hell were they giving out free Hootie & The Blowfish schwag?

7) Or more disturbingly, where did Dad buy Hootie & The Blowfish merch?

8) If my Dad had met Darius Rucker, did he call him Darius or Hootie?

9) If Darius Rucker had met my Dad, did he call him "Cesar" or "Dr. Estoye," or "dude?"

10) Is that a hockey stick?

11) Did my Dad get carded at the entrance to the 9:30 Club in downtown D.C.?



***UPDATE*** After a quick Google search, a special Hootie and the Blowfish 10th Anniversary event was found here. My Dad has mentioned volunteering for golf outings before, and he does indeed frequent Myrtle Beach.

Mystery solved!

(So that's not a hockey stick.)

No comments: