Monday, January 7, 2008

Post-Christmas Wrap Up Get It

Why do some places WRAP the pictures hanging on their wall as Christmas decorations?


There's this shithole paella place on 9th Street in Brooklyn that does that.


Like, "Here, I got this for you. No I didn't. It's a decoration."


So festive, but not for you!


This place even did it to the picture frames in their bathroom.


But it wasn't the decorations, but this frame that got my attention:



Mofongo? What the fart is that?

Wiki sez: Mofongo is a popular Puerto Rican dish, made from fried green plantains seasoned with garlic, olive oil and pork cracklings, then mashed. Mofongo is usually served with a fried meat and a fish broth soup.

Sort of odd how they're advertising the crab mofongo when I'm about to make my own right there. Always thinking ahead!

No comments: