Friday, July 27, 2007

When it rains, it pours shorter and fatter


the following is another SFVOSP entry by Andrew Gall:

I once again spotted my nemesis, Mr. Wood as I lollygagged in this morning.

A few things were consistent with yesterday's encounter: green button up shirt w/ jeans, presumably Tommy Hilfiger. Second: carrying of plastic bag which presumably contained his lunch. Didn't have time to notice footwear, as I was too busy fumbling with my camera, which resulted in the above ass shot. As I walked into the elevator, my camera flashed, startling at least 6 people. I mumbled something about it being early in the morning and went about my business. I don't think anyone was the wiser.

Mr. Wood, simply put, I'm starting to dislike you. Although you did have a briefcase today, your wardrobe and mannerisms were too much like yesterday. Shall our paths cross again and you're wearing another goddamn green shirt, I may have to say something.


This marks the first occasion that any human being has ever spotted the SFVOSP in consecutive days, thus earning Andrew the newly-forged Platinum Mollusk award.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

neat

Estoye said...

Congrats, Andrew!