Friday, September 29, 2017

This Week In Hip Hop Awfulness, Week of September 29


The level of detail here is staggering. Still, I don't know what the shit is going on.


I see him! He's right there under "Irrelevant MCs."


Each vinyl figure is $300. You think I'm kidding.


Big Smokes waited in the Champagne Room for 45 minutes and started to realize the stripper stood him up.


I'm half tempted to blow on this CD, pop it into my system and play it until my mother grounds me.


It's one thing to pass a kidney stone. But this guy shits out a whole burning planet.


Show me your tits and I'll give you this LV knockoff duffle I got from Chinatown for $30.


Read a good rap song today?


I think we've found the laziest graphic designer right here. 

(Is that a giant pile of macaroni or Spaghetti-O's?)


What happens when your Tinder date stands you up for the Satanic birth ritual without calling.

No comments: