1) You just got put on a federal watch list for looking at this photo.
2) It's not really "foam" so much as it is "Joy dishwashing soap blown from a leaf blower."
3) That girl isn't sorry that she just chucked a Jart into that boy's back.
4) The Sky Zone Trampoline Service also doubles as a package sorting facility for UPS.
5) If you read the online waiver closely, you'll see it's just the lyrics to Boston's "Amanda."
6) The lockers are available but are stuffed with the nerds that were eliminated in trampoline-dodge ball.
"Six Lies Revisited" is a live action dramatic reading of all the previous entries of "Six Lies Told," performed by veteran actors Angela Lansbury and Leslie Jordan at the Arcola Theatre in London's West End. The show will run from January 12 to March 31. Tickets are $3.50 each and come with a drink coupon.