Thursday, March 24, 2016

What The Susan G. Komen Foundation Has Really Been Spending All That Money On

The Susan G. Komen Foundation For The Cure has come under fire for donating only 21% of their funds to actual breast cancer research. So where does the other 79% go? EADJ made up some statistics looked into it:

• 13%: Pink lightbulbs for the bathrooms

• 8%: Inflatable sumo suits for mid-day deathmatches


• 29%: Scratch off tickets

• 4%: Mall chair massages

• 16%: Corporate account for Five Guys

• 3%: Trip to a titty bar (ironic!)

• 39%: Hiring someone to double check if all this totals 100%

No comments: