Monday, October 20, 2014

This Week In Hip Hop Awfulness


Just think. The only thing keeping you from bathing in fresh, bright green lagoon water is Elephant Man and two women with low self esteem.


Never, never hire an amateur electrician.


Some hip hop artists actually don't endorse Pro Activ Solution.


One thing that can ruin a gangsta vibe is if someone in your crew makes farts that sound like a cat meowing.


Lumi sits on her golden throne of sparkling good intentions.


"Hey, I bet you I can get my ass kicked in thirty seconds. Watch!"
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP
"Hey bitches over there, I make more money than you. See all my bling? Smell my nuts!"
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP


No comment. Fuck Chris Brown.


You won't go far at Cold Stone Creamery if you keep losing the sherbet scoop, fellas. Keep looking.


Global warming has been attributed to both the proliferation of greenhouse gases from factories worldwide and from White Dogg's sweaty nutsack.

No comments: