Thursday, June 19, 2014

An Imagined Conversation

The following is yet another continuation of another imagined conversation.


"Okay, Mike. I think I can stay awake another few minutes until we find each other."

"Good. Now look around and tell me what you see."

"I'm in front of the Life Planning Center. Ovulation kits, pregancy tests, stuff like that."

"Do you see a Delsym Cough Relief Center nearby?"

"No."



"Don't move, Sandy, and look closely. It's a big orange kiosk. I'm standing by it, waving."

"Wait, I think I see you, Mike."

"Really?!"


"Oh, no. That's not you. I'm by the Gift Card Center now."

"Goddammit, Sandy, you gotta stop moving. Let me come to you."



"Okay, I'll stop walking. I'm now at the Power Center."

"POWER CENTER??!! WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT, SANDY???!!!??!!"

No comments: