Friday, October 5, 2012

A Couple of Ponderables


 This sign at a Panera Bread baffled me and ruined my meal.


"Built on our fresh baked bread every morning?" What was built on the fresh bread?
Does it say "Fresh baked bread, built on our every morning?" Or does it say "Built on our fresh bread, baked every morning?"

MOTHERFUCK WHAT IS THIS



This was a less puzzling headline on a free tote bag I got from a bookstore, advertising a book I'm pretty sure I'm never going to read. Sorry, S.J.



"Memories define us. So what if you lost yours every time you went to sleep?"
You could either read that second sentence as if it's posing a frightening possibility or as if you don't give a shit if you lost your memories every time you went to sleep.

"So what? Quit your bellyaching."

No comments: